SE Salmon at 39th.

This time the finds weren't free, but they sure were cheap! I found an old-time camera which always makes my heart flutter a little bit, but when I saw the price tag I knew I had to have it. It was FOUR BUCKS! Yes! Steal. These cameras are always at least $15 at vintage and antique stores (at least that I've seen). Finding one for $4 was great.

It's a Jiffy Kodak Series II. It has a little button that pops open the bellows. The action on it is really good; it's not sticky at all. There are two little metal pieces that slide out so you can rest the camera vertical or horizontal.



I rode my bike around some more and found another yard sale. This time I picked up three mason jars for $1. One of them has a handle on it. I love drinking out of mason jars.




Total spent: $5

0 comments: